Whether you’re trying to buy a house or rent an apartment, your credit score is an incredibly important aspect of those big life moments. Here are some fun, interesting facts about credit scores that you may not have known.
- Your FICO score is your most useful score and is used for 90 percent of lending decisions.
- Speaking of FICO scores, there are actually three different types of FICO scores: Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion.
- Having no credit card debt may actually hurt your score.
- Some people don’t have credit scores at all.
- Bad credit scores won’t last forever.
Image via http://www.comparecards.com/.